BUSINESS ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION COURSE CLASSROOM TRAINING
About this course:
Accounting Analytics explores how financial statement data and non-financial metrics can be linked to financial performance. In this course, accounting professors, you’ll learn how data is used to assess what drives financial performance and to forecast future financial scenarios.
- The course is designed to give hands-on-expertise in the area of Accounts, Taxation, MIS, Compliance and Reporting.
- Candidates work on Live projects and get personalised feedback from the trainer.
- The program is integrated with high end accounting software’s and applications i.e. Tally and Advance Excel.
- The extensive training, practical case studies, live projects and hands-on experience on these software’s is important for any account professional to know, grow and prosper in their career.
- Dedicated placement guide and Career coach to assist you to get dream jobs in Accountancy and Taxation
You are new to the arena, a bit lost and have come across this new jargon “analytics” or have been around and have an overall picture what it deals with or have solid industry experience and know exactly what it is and what you are looking for. Whichever bucket you fall into this is meant for you. In this wholesome, case study oriented program, you will be taken through the analytics concepts & tools, basic and advanced levels and you also get to have regular tete-a-tete with industry experts. All of it packed in this one course. Put it simply, you will end up having a good, hearty, well spaced out three course meal, that leaves you fulfilled, happy and super energetic, equipped to face any challenge head on!