Diploma in Dotnet
Diploma in .NET Technologies
This course is designed to provide a strong foundation in object-oriented programming (OOPs) approaches and the fundamentals of C# programming language. And trains in Structure Query Language (SQL) to run query and manage database using SQL Server. Further it also gives exposure to Windows-based GUI Application development using Rapid Application Development (RAD) on the .NET framework. This course also focuses on skills in database connectivity technologies such as ADO.NET and the development and deploy Web applications using ASP.NET.
Logic Building and Effective Problem Solving
- Identify input and output requirements of a computer problem.
- Define programs and programming languages.
- Identify various tools used in problem solving.
- Solve problems using flowcharts.
- Represent decisions and repetitive processes in a flowchart.
- Use the dry run table.
- Solve problems using pseudocode.
- Use variables and constants.
- Define data types.
- Use operators.
- Perform conditional execution.
- Identify repetitive processes.
- Work with arrays.
- Manipulate arrays using loops.
Object oriented Programming using C#
- Explain features and phases of the object-oriented approach.
- Write and execute C# programs.
- Implement encapsulation in C# by using the various access specifier.
- Identify and use operators including arithmetic, assignment, unary, comparison, and logical.
- Use decision-making constructs and loop constructs.
- Describe memory allocation.
- Implement structures, enumerations, arrays and collections.
- Identify the need for constructors and destructors.
- Implement polymorphism and overload functions and operators.
- Describe the various types of relationship such as inheritance, composition, utilization, and instantiation.
- Use various stream classes to implement file handling.
- Develop single and multithreaded applications.
- Explain and use delegates and events.
Introduction to the Relational Database Management System
- Define a Database Management System (DBMS).
- Describe the types of data models.
- Create an entity-relationship model.
- Map an entity-relationship diagram to tables.
- Normalize and denormalize data in tables.
Querying and Managing Data Using SQL Server
- Query Data.
- Query Data using Joins and Subqueries.
- Manage Databases and Tables.
- Manage Data in Tables.
- Implement Indexes, Views, and Full-Text Search.
- Implement Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Implement Triggers and Transactions.
- Implement Managed Code.
- Implement HTTP Endpoints.
- Implement Services for Message-Based Communication.
Extensible Markup Language
- Identify the need for XML as a standard data interchange format.
- Create an XML schema.
- Declare attributes in an XML schema.
- Identify the need for XML namespaces.
- Reuse XML schema components.
- Create groups of elements and attributes in an XML schema.
- Use the sequence, group, choice, all, and attribute Group schema elements.
- Create a CSS document.
- Create an Extensible Style Sheet Language Transformation (XSLT) to format data.
A Visual Studio 2012
- Create a WPF application.
- Build a UI in a WPF application.
- Customize the appearance of a WPF application.
- Bind UI controls to data sources.
- Bind UI controls to collections.
- Create new controls in a WPF application.
- Manage documents in a WPF application.
- Add graphics and multimedia support to a WPF application.
- Configure and deploy WPF applications.
Developing Data Centric Applications using ADO.NET
- Create and manage connections using ADO.
- Identify the disconnected and connected environment in ADO.NET.
- Create datasets and data tables.
Developing web applications using ASP.NET
- Create, control access, and deploy a Web application.
- Manage the state for a Web application.
- Make Web applications available to mobile devices.
- Build dynamic Web applications.
- Optimize the performance of Web applications.
- Implement personalization and themes in Web applications.
- Build Web part pages and Web parts.
- Manipulate data using LINQ.
Developing distributed Applications using .NET Framework
- Identify the architecture of distributed applications.
- Implement .NET Remoting.
- Create and use Web and Windows Common Foundation (WCF) services.
- Configure serialisation and encsoding.
- Implement transactions in WCF.
- Develop peer-to-peer applications.
- Work with RESTful services.
WHY THIS COURSE ?
- Employability Enhancement Program
- Placement Assistance
- Continuous Evaluation