Manual Testing Training in Delhi
We are the best providers of Manual Testing Training in Delhi with real time corporate professionals. Inteligenes Technologies is a terminus of Education for anything and everything about Manual Testing Training. We bring in the latest technology, innovative teaching methodologies and quality education which are blended together to create unique learning along with practical experiences.
Our concern is committed to its role in helping the individuals (or) corporate in areas of software testing through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
The courses in our concern have been constituted towards the needs of current industry standards. While we will continue to emphasize our own basic academics, we are also aware that our candidate; will demand competencies that enhance employment and livelihood opportunities. Clearly the perspective will be to continuously demonstrate the quality in the delivery of technology.
Software testing is one of the fastest growing areas in IT in India as well as across the globe. Our vision is to create a concern where anyone is able to learn various aspects of software testing to find a foothold in IT industry or to enhance their career.
We concentrate on both manual and automation testing streams. By course syllabus and practicals we are the Best Manual Testing Training Institute in delhi.
Candidates are given Manual Testing Training in the below mentioned syllabus:
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
For more information ,Regarding Batches, Timings and Fees , Feel free to contact us at +91-8826571407