This program provides Oracle training is an ideal and comprehensive launch pad for anyone aspiring to become an Oracle Application Software Developer.
It is designed to help aspiring IT professionals gain the competence and depth of skills in Oracle that company’s world-wide look for in an Oracle Application Software Developer.
InteliGenes Technologies Oracle certification lays a strong foundation on this technology vertical, which can help you build stronger competencies in the future.
To equip you with skills to:
- Design Relational databases
- Manage Database Objects
- Use SQL and PL/SQL to perform database operations
- Develop Front end Applications using Forms and Reports
- Install the Oracle RDBMS, Forms and Reports
Who would find the program useful?
- Graduates, with or without exposure to Information Technology
- Professionals wishing to acquire skills in Oracle Technologies.
COURSE DURATION: 6 Months
Content of This Course:-
Duration – 1 month
- Identify the major structural components of oracle Database 11i
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement.
- Data Definition language statements
- Various logical operations like: joins, etc.
- Automatic generated SQL statements
- Simple & complex function like: single row functions, aggregate functions, etc.
- Subqueries & Different type of subqueries
- Create reports of sorted, restricted and aggregated data
- Run data manipulation language (DML) statements to update data in Oracle database
- Obtain metadata by querying the dictionary views
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements
- Write Pl/SQL code to interface with the database
- Design Pl/SQL program units that execute efficiently
- Handle run time errors
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Database Transaction, commit and roll back
- Query flash back
- User privileges and roles
Duration- 1.5 months
- Install Oracle Database 11i and configure a database
- Manage the Oracle instance
- Manage the database storage structures
- Create and administer user accounts
- Perform backup and recovery of a database
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot a database
- Configure Oracle net services
- Move data between database and files
Duration – 1.5 month
- Use RMAN to create and manage backup sets and image copies
- Recover the database to a previous point in time
- Use Oracle Secure Backup to backup and recover a database
- Use Oracle’s flashback technology to recover a database
- Detect block corruptions and take appropriate measures to correct them
- Use the various database advisors and views to monitor and improve database performance
- Administer a VLDB
- Implement a secure database
- Transport data across platforms.
- Use of Scheduler