Spoken English Advance
InteliGenes welcomes you to join Advanced English Speaking Training program. This course is for one who can understand , speak, write and read average English, and want to further enhance their English language skills.This course helps you to expand your vocabulary, get correct diction, frame correct sentences, speak fluent and neutral English. It gives you enough practice on group discussions, email writing, developing presentation skills. At the end of the course you will be able to speak fluent English in any given situation, get a good command over grammatical errors, speak neutral English and will have a better understanding of the British and American accent. In short you will be able to express your ideas and thoughts more effectively.
This course is meant for students who have fair knowledge ofgrammar and vocabulary but are hesitant and under confident. They have incorrect pronunciation.
– Advance Grammar for construction & usage of complex sentences
– Advance vocabulary
– Appropriate usage of idiomatic phrases
– Improve public speaking skills
– Extempore session, group activities & flip overs
– Audio-visual aids
Communication Skills – Part 01.
- Barriers to fluent English communication.
- Speaking and Listening Effectively.
- Idioms, Phrases and Proverbs.
Communication Skills – Part 02.
- Writing Skills – Email etiquettes, Business correspondence.
- Reading Skills – Focus on syllable stress, Intonation and pitch.
- Extempore and Group discussions.
- Smart English VS Normal English.
- Testing and Evaluation
Accent Neutralization & Fluency
- Diction Analysis.
- Introduction to Vowel & Consonant Sounds.
- Intonation and syllable stress.
- Basics of UK and US English.
Personality Development & Public Speaking
- Killing nervousness & developing confidence.
- Body language and dress code.
- Presentation skills & Meeting etiquettes.
- Handling stress.
English for the Real world
- 20 audio-video lessons covering –
- Personal communication : with strangers, office colleagues, friends, & relatives.
- Business communication : Telephonic communication, speaking with clients and customers, office meetings & superiors.
- Interview skills : Resume format, personal interview techniques
PREVIOUS BASICS ENGLISH