|Duration: 2 months|
The GST course is the foremost training programme offers rigorous training in GST advanced concepts and provides the platform for the exchange of tax knowledge to the participants and upgrade their skills and comprehension for their professional career.InteliGenes has designed this specialised course for students who lacks confidence in their skills of pursuing the career of their dreams. The GST classes are conducted on weekends, which offers flexibility to the participants who don’t have to adjust their office or college timings in order to attend the classes. The best thing about this 40 hours durable course is the candidates will receive the insights and knowledge on Goods and Service Tax from reputed and admired Chartered Accountants with years of industry experience. You will gain exceptional expertise on tax processing and analysis, which will increment your chances of acceptance in a business firm for the role of tax consultants.
The job oriented training course is eligible for candidates with a graduate degree from a reputed university or equivalent. A certificate or diploma in taxation would also be preferred to attend the course along with strong communication and interpersonal skills. During your stay in our training firm, you will receive deep insight on topics such as Introduction to GST and its importance, GST Migration and Registration, Returns under GST section 37-48, Refunds, Input tax credit, electronic commerce in GST, laws and penalties, job work and composition levy, Model IGST law and other important topics. This course is especially beneficial for working professionals who are currently appointed in the finance sector of the company and willing to improve their status by contributing more and in a quality fashion. At the end of the training, you will receive certification that will put weight on your resume and amplify your chances of getting a job.
Module 1.1 – Basic of GST Overview of Model GST Law
- Important Definitions. (Section 2)
- Why GST is Necessary?
- Impact of GST.
- Benefits/ Demerits.
- Different Rates of GST.
Module 1.2 – GST Migration and Registration under Model GST Law with GST Rules & Formats
- Migration of Existing Dealer.
- Registration Structure under GST.
- Persons required to be registered.
- Process of Registration.
- Amendment in Registration.
- Cancellation of Registration.
- Forms for GST Registration
- GST REG-01- Application.
- GST REG-02- Acknowledgement.
- GST REG-06- Certificate.
- REG-01 to REG-29
Module 1.3 – Returns Under GST Section (37-48) with GST Rules & Formats – 10 Hrs
- Definition & Important Notes to Return.
- Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- Notice to Return Defaulters.
- Levy of Late Fee.
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- Various Return Form
- e. GSTR-I, II ,III
Module 1.4 – Refunds – Section 54-58 with GST Rules
- Refund of Tax (Section-54)
- Refund in Certain Cases (Section-55)
- Interest on Delayed Refunds (Section-56)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (Section-57)
- Utilization of Fund (section-58)
Module 1.5 – Input Tax Credit – Section 16-21 with GST Rules
- Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
- Block Credit (Section-17)
- Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
- ITC for Job Work (Section-19)
- ITC Distribution by ISD (section-20)
Module 1.6 – Electronic Commerce in GST – Section 52
- Collect of Tax at Source – E Commerce
Module 1.7 – Job Work & Composition Levy in GST
- Special Provision for Job Worker
- Composition Levy Section 10
- Quarterly Return for Compounding Taxable Person GSTR-4
Module 1.8 – Other Topics – with GST Rules & Formats
- Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
- Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
- Tax Deduction at source Section 51
- Tax Invoices Section 31
- Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
- Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
Module 1.9 – MODEL IGST LAW
- Important Definitions. Section 2
- Determination of Nature of Supply (Section 7-9)
- Place of Supply of Goods and/or Services (Section 10-14)
- Zero Rated Supply (Section 16)
India’s decision of deploying GST in the market will see a great change in the country’s economy. This would make the process of supplying the goods and services to the end user easier and reduce a considerable time and price of the commodity. However, one of the best ways Indian economy could benefit from this move is the rise of opportunities of GST operators and tax consultants and students looking to pursue this career can benefit from this extensive course to solidify their chances of achieving their goals. Other important reasons why you should learn GST are as follows:
- High job opportunities: There is a huge demand for tax practitioners and tax consultants after the decision of employing GST.
- Less competition is the market: There are fewer candidates who pursue the career of tax consultant which also increases your chances of acquiring the relevant job due to less competition.
- Different roles: Learning GST can not only help you become a tax consultant, but also open much more job roles in the accounts and finance field. Aspiring tax practitioners, agents, tax managers, personnel in the finance department and operation department can also benefit from this course.
- High pay scale: One of the most motivating reasons to pursue a career in GST is the pay scale offered, which is incredible as compared to other job profiles in the field.
- Better growth opportunity: Becoming a tax consultant gives you a fair idea of business processes, the importance of resources, identifying major issues in the finance sector, which also increases the chances of growth in a quick span of time.
- Own business: If you don’t wish to work for other companies, then you can also start your own consultancy firm and offer your valuable advice to individuals and firms on GST functions. You also won’t require hiring a personnel for your tax processing that can help you save greatly.
|Duration: 2 months|