About This Course
This course was designed to be your first step into the R programming world! We will delve deeper into the concepts of R objects, understand the R user interface and play around with several datasets. This course contains lectures around the following groups:
- Introductory slides lectures with the most well-known commands for each type of R object.
- Code along lectures where you will see how we can implement the stuff we will learn!
- Test your knowledge with questions and practical exercises with different levels of difficulty!
- Analyze real datasets and understand the thought process from question to R code solution!
This course was designed to be focused on the practical side of coding in R – instead of teaching you every function and method out there, I’ll show you how you can read questions and examples and get to the answer by yourself, compounding your knowledge on the different R objects.
This course was designed to be your first step into the R programming world! We will delve deeper into the concepts of R objects, understand the R user interface and play around with several datasets. Along the way you will also learn what R vectors, arrays, matrixes and lists are and how you can combine the knowledge of those objects to power up your analysis.
- Computer with at least 4GB Ram
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Financial Managers
- Software Engineering Undergraduates
- Data Scientists
- Data Engineers
- R learners
- Entry-level Data Scientists