Are you aspiring to work in a Call Center but do not know what it entails?
Are you currently in a Call Center and wish to move up the ladder?
If you’ve been wondering how you can pick up the required skills, then this Call Center training module is for you.
A complete training module to develop English communication skills for anyone who wants to enter the international call center industry. In order to speak with customers across the globe, and answer queries satisfactorily. Call center agents need to be clear, prompt and precise with their responses, and speak English correctly, pleasantly and intelligibly. This module provides an easy-to-follow, step – by – step programmed in building English-speaking skills, Accent, personality and Interview skills.
Introduction to call center industry
- Types of Call Center
- Functioning of a Call Center
- Scope of the Call Center Industry
Call Center Training Program
- Communication skills- Elimination of Grammatical errors
- Telephonic skills – Outbound / Inbound / Marketing skills
- Reading Skills – Focus on wave modulation
- Listening Skills
- Accent Naturalization – Elimination of Mother Tongue Influence (MTI).
- Jaw Exercises Pronunciation of Consonants & Vowels.
- Rules of Intonations.
- Basics of American & British Accent.
- Personality Enhancement
- Attitude Management.
- Killing Nervousness & Building Confidence.
- Body language & dress code.
- Preparation for an Interview
- Resume Development
- Understanding various rounds of Interview
- Extempore – Improving thought process to speak on any given topic on the spot
- Group discussion – Improving interacting skills to
- create a competitive edge over others.
- Grammar / Aptitude / Listening Test
- Personal Interview
- Mock Sessions