Graphics Designing Course Join the Best Graphic Designing Course Training Institute. InteliGenes Technologies provides best training for graphic design course and assures 100% job assistance in graphic designing company. Learn the right skills required for creating professional graphic designs for print and publishing media industry. All our courses are industry oriented and assures 100% job assistance. At InteliGenes Technologies you have choice of selecting Short courses, Professional courses and Advance course in Graphic Designing. In the Graphics Designing course you will learn the art of combining text and graphics for effective communication in form of Logos, Graphics, Brochures, Newsletters, Posters, Signs, and many other type of visual communication. At InteliGenes Technologies with Graphic Design course your career is secured.
Course Content Of Adobe Photoshop CS6
- With Photoshop’s tools you can paint!
- Mixing & manipulating of colors at a click of a button.
- You can Blend 2 Images.
- You can create Patterns & Artistic Designs
- You can manipulate Design images with Special Effects.
- You can Import and Export your Images.
- Retouch, Manipulate and Enhance Designs.
- Image Editing, Resolution, Correction, Saturation
- Tool Box, Navigator, Info, Option, Swatches, Brushes
- Layers: Adding, Deleting, Merge, Duplicating, Rotate
- Filters: Built-in Effects Blur, Twirl, Stain,
- Emboss, Spotlight, Fire, Embossed…etc.
- Retouching, Coloring, Creating Backgrounds, Buttons
Live Projects On Coreldraw X6:
Image Mixing, Re-touching, Layering,
Photo Touch ups, Special Effects.
- Vector Graphics vs. Rastor, Property Bar, Welding
- Drawing Tools, Modifying Tools, Skewing
- Fill Types: Fountain, Pattern,
- Textures, Mesh, Uniform, Special Effects: Contour,
- Extrude, Distort, Blend, Shadow, Power Clip
- Perspective, Fit to Text, Character Converts
- Importing & Exporting Images
Live Project On Adobe In-Design CS6:
Monograms, Logos, Advertisements,
Fashion & Interior Designing, Jewellery Designing.
Designers and Graphics production artists are the principal users, Creating and Laying out periodical publications, posters, and print media.
- The Work Area, the Menu Bar, the Control Palette
- The Other Palettes, the Tools Palette, Contextual Menus
- Managing the InDesign Environment, Designing Documents
- Create the Structure of a Document, Develop Master Pages
- Manage Text and Graphic Placement, Develop Layers
- Managing Text, Utilizing Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Managing Transparency, Utilizing, Tables, Print a Document
- Creating Acrobat PDF Files, Controlling Text,
- Handling Page Elements and Graphics, Managing Long Documents
- Create a Book, Adjusting Print Settings.
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS6:
- Illustrator is a vector graphics creation software
- for print media and web, allowing the user to produce
- World Class Illustrations with 16.7 million colors.
- Creative tools for Print Media Output, Sophisticated Web Graphic Tools.
- Special Effects to Images, Versatile Transparency Capabilities
- Dynamic Media Projects, Vector vs. Raster Demo, Art board Demo, Menu
- Tools Palette, Pen Tool Techniques, Magic Wand Tool,
- Rotate & Reflect Tool, Twist Tool,Liquify, Free Transform/Creative Tools,
- Graphs, Layers & Appearance, Styles Palette, Filter Effects, Transparency,
- Isolating Blending Modes,Opacity Masks, Swatches,Custom Swatch
- Libraries,Photo Cross,Hatch,Roughen/Scribble,Transform,Twist,
- Zigzag,Pathfinder,Rasterize, Blocks & Wraps,Manipulating Containers,
- Slice Tool,Exporting to .psd, Flattening, Separation Setup…etc.