Terms and ConditionsMarch 3, 2022 2022-03-03 19:07
Terms and Conditions
There are certain terms and conditions followed, governed and adopted at InteliGenes Technologies that shows a vibrant knot between the students and institute when a student enroll himself/herself into different programs o courses. The terms and conditions are made in the favor of the students who are passionate towards learning foreign languages and bind with a beautiful perceptions.
- Application for admission in different language courses are available either in online or offline modes where students can apply online via visiting official website of InteliGenes Technologies
- On the other hand, students can directly visit center of InteliGenes which is situated in Tilak Nagar and fill the essential documents and get result early
- The main motive of admission policy at InteliGenes is to create a harmony among them irrespective of social, racial, religious and other aspects.
Students enrolling in any course must;
- The students age should be minimum of 15 years.
- The interested students can apply to this course.
- Must fill the application form of language courses.
- Any graduate, postgraduate, school students and other professionals can apply.
Students should keep in mind that they should make payment before a course starts in the view to reserve a seat for the programs.
Placement and induction
- The induction is the primary part of your language learning where every students are required to attend the induction where they get to know the brief idea of the institute. The students will b informed several aspects like key managerial personnel, courses, certification update, teachers, policies, ethics and other essential aspects of language courses.
- The placement drive of InteliGenes conducted companies visit every week where students get placed according with written assessments and short interviews that would be beneficial to the students.
- The institute designs many assessments and dynamic things that are relevant with each stage where students must be updated according with the timing which in result provide better career opportunities.
- InteliGenes assures that there are no more than 15 students in any language courses including any type of language training sessions.
Assessments and Examinations
- InteliGenes offers various formative and summative assessments throughout all language courses. The teachers are highly expertise in concern with conducting assessments related with your language courses where students become proficient after taking exams.
- The assessments conduct on every week of might in a month that is the part of language courses where students have to go though with these parameters in the view of language proficiency.
- The assessments or examinations reflect students learning in foreign languages where they get to know that on which level they actually stand and where they must put much hard work in it.
Holiday and unscheduled leaves
- The InteliGenes never takes classes on public holiday. On the other hand, InteliGenes offer extra classes to cover up those gaps for your better learning.
- No unplanned leaves are allowed to the students unless situations are exceptional like health issue, close family bereavement or legal issues.
- Students ho are sick and want to apply for the leaves must contact to teacher or senior members via phone on email of the institute.
Preparation and Registration for language exams
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, OET, GRE, SAT, GMAT, and CELPIP (English)
- GOETHE, TELC (German)
- DELF, TEF, DALF, TCF (French)
- SIELE, DELE (Spanish)
- CILS, CELI (Italian)
- TORFL (Russian)
- CAPLE (Portuguese)
- HSK (Chinese)
- TOPIK (Korean)
- JLPT (Japanese)
Attendance, punctuality, safety and behavioral aspects
- The InteliGenes ensures all reasonable endeavor in maintaining the time table of the language classes that are well diversified in concern with modern aspects.
- With having strict guidance and punctuality in the classes, institute becomes much effective and dynamic for your classes that in result teach you time importance.
- With having ethical norms and code if conduct, institute never tolerate any kind of misbehave, aggression and negative parameters. This step makes an institute best and effective of following those norms.
- If the student’s absence seen continuously then a warning letter is assigned to him/her where students are obliged to answer that letter.
- The InteliGenes accepts online mode of payments like bank transfer, credit or debit card, cheque and other modes of payment.
- When bank, debit or credit payment mode applied then an additional charges impose in form of GST that accomplished by the students.
- The full fee must be paid by the students before starting the language course.
Fee, cancelation and refund
- The language course is designed in manner which could be adapted by the students which means every students who truly want to learn language course.
- There is no return or refund policy of the Inteligenes after payment is made. The InteliGenes does take any responsibility related with your payment but there are certain rules implied in cancelation which you could learn on the official website of the institute.