About This Course
E-Accounting Institute in Delhi in which you would learn all the essential parameters of accounting that would brighten your future. E-Accounting includes computerized branching, bookkeeping, journal, voucher, account handling, analytics, and so on.
During the learning, you’ll have highly expert teachers who would guide and provide you with directions toward accounting terms that make your learning effective.
Moreover, the course is in online and offline modes depending upon the student’s schedules they want to choose. During the learning, you will advance access to various study materials.
- Delhi is dynamic and unique in adapting new aspects like learning in E-Accounting.
- The academy has one motive which is to provide the best and most effective classes in E-Accounting that would be beneficial for you.
- The course is fully flexible with respect to different schedules of classes like morning, afternoon, and evening classes that would make your learning effective.
- Use this time as an opportunity because this is the time when you can become something and achieve your goal.
E-Accounting Institute in Delhi | Course Advantage
The course is highly profiled and standardized in terms of providing you with better career opportunities and proficiency as well.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive,
- Membership at InteliGenes Technologies.
- Virtual Internship Certificate in E-Accounting.
- Practical classes in E-Accounting
The students will get access to ebooks which would make their learning easy. Basically, the ebooks will give you essential learning parameters like branching, bookkeeping, computerized framework, etc., that would be beneficial for you.
The ebooks on E-Accounting will give you a brief idea of learning to account and make facilitate practical theory as well. Along with ebooks, the students will get access to various resources like Practical classes, real-time work, video classes, and so on.
The course includes many assessments in which the students will get to know their proficiency in E-Accounting and will check the progress report where a student needs to work hard and where he/she doesn’t.
- Spreadsheet Proficiency
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Accounting Proficiency
- Industry knowledge
Why E-Accounting Institute in Delhi?
Best guidance never stops learning
Teachers who have dynamic and different teaching parameters would make your learning effective and provide better guidance as well.
Learning from the best teachers
The InteliGenes hires best teachers on its staff who have much experience in this field which would rapid student learning.
Enhance skills for future prospective.
When you join a course then you expect that you learn and develop skills. Basically, this course will enhance your skills.
Proficiency in E-Accounting
When you experience teachers and different teaching methods then you become proficient by taking those classes seriously.
Program Benefits E-Accounting Institute in Delhi
- Complete this course while sitting at home.
- The course improves your living standard.
- Course completion certificate from the top institute, InteliGenes Technologies.
- Grab different career options in E-Accounting
- 100% placement opportunity in E-Accounting.
E-Accounts, E-Taxation & E-GST(Goods & Service Tax) Training Courses
Module 1 – GST- Goods & Service Tax- By Chartered Accountant- (Indirect Tax)
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
Module 3 – Finalization of Balance sheet/ preparation of Financial Statement
- Preparation of Balance sheet According to Revised Schedule III (Schedule VI of company act 1956) Of Company ACT 2013
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of SME Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheets for Large and Medium Entrepreneurs
- Composition of Annual Final Accounts of Company (New Topic Added)
- Indian Gaps Compliances (Account Standard) (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Chart as per Income Tax & Company Act (New Topic Added)
- Depreciation Rate Comparison (New Topic Added)
- Inventory Control (New Topic Added)
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
Module 4 – Banking & Finance Instruments
- Documentation in Finance for CC Limit/OD Limit
- Project Reports
- CMA Data
- Practical Analytical Review of Reports
- Stock Statement
- LC(Letter of Credit)
- Letter of Credit- How to Open the LC
- How to Sanction the LC Limit from Bank
- Documentation for LC Limit
- Ratio Analysis
- Bank Guarantee (Usage & Format)
- Online Payment of Taxes
Module 5 – Customs / Import & Export Procedures
- How to Deal with Import and Export
- Import and Export Procedure
- Import Documents
- Import Procedure
- How to Release the Dollar from Banks to Pay Outside India A-1/A-2
- Export Procedure
- Export Document
- Bill of Entries
- Bill of Lading
Module 6 – Payroll Processing
- PF Computation and Deposit of ECR
- ESI Challan Deposit and Return
- Taxability of Different Allowances and Perquisites
- Deductions (Tax Savings) Under Chapter VI A
Module 7 – MIS Advanced Excel
OBJECTIVE: Provide a Basic Understanding of Excel, Make users Familiar with Create Formulas and give a Platform to Make Good analyses, and Introduce Powerful Tools of Advance Excel so that users can Make Advance Analyses with the help of Those Tools
TOPICS COVERED: Introduction, Basic Understanding, Sum, Count, Count, Count blank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Countif, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal, And, Or, Day, Year, Month, Estate,
Net workdays, Today, Weekday, Week number, Workday, Find, Search. V-lookup, H-lookup, Day and Time Calculation, Numeric Calculation, If Logical Condition, Dynamic Pivot, Dynamic Chart, Conditional Formatting, Dated if, What-If Analysis, Match Index, Offset Function, User form Function in Excel, Data Validation, Advance Filter, Sorting, Group & Ungroup, Data split, Text Function (Data Separation), Substitute
Module 8 – Advanced Tally ERP for GST
Tally GST -Goods & Service Tax GST
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.0
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Service Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise, and service tax to GST
- Other Scenarios
- Sales – Nil Rated, Exempt, SEZ, and Deemed Export
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from the Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TDS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for TCS Adjustment
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for ISD Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit
- Returns Summary
- Particulars (Computation Details)
- Summary of Exceptions
- Table-wise GSTR-1
- Status Reconciliation
- Exporting GSTR-1
- Challan Reconciliation
- This course is an excellent course for beginners as well as advanced learners. We start from the basics and move all the way through financial accounting topics in a systematic way. We will be using some Microsoft Excel worksheet, but we will start off slow as we learn Excel as well. If you do not have Excel, you may be able to open the files using Google Sheets, which is free. If you do not have either of these options, you can move forward without this component of the course. However, Excel worksheets are where learners get to really engage with the material and work through problems. Therefore, we do suggest getting access to Excel or Google Sheets at all possible.
- Aspiring accounting students who have an interest in the topic
- Accounting professionals
- Anyone who whats to learn accounting
- Accounting and business students who want a reference source to the material they can actually keep, unlike most digital textbooks used in most accounting programs these days
- Business professional who want a comprehensive reference to standard financial accounting topics they can refer to