About This Course
The concept of Goods and Services Tax (GST) was first introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi (India) when the government launched GST into action on the midnight of 1 July 2017. However, GST was almost two decades in creation since the concept was first projected under the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government.
Goods and Sales Tax is a destination-based tax on the consumption of goods and services. It is levied at all stages right from manufacture up to final consumption with credit of taxes paid at previous stages available as setoff. In a nutshell, only value addition is taxed and the weight of the tax is borne by the final customer.
In order to regulate inflation, essential items including food, which currently establish roughly half of the consumer inflation basket, will be taxed at zero rates.
The GST system in India is a dual GST with the Centre and States simultaneously imposing it on a common tax base. The GST levied by the Centre on intra-State supply of goods and/or services would is called the Central GST (CGST) and that levied by the States is called the State GST (SGST). Similarly, Integrated GST (IGST) is taxed and managed by the Centre on every inter-state supply of goods and services.
India is a federal country where both the Centre and the States have been assigned the powers to levy and collect taxes through appropriate legislation. Both the levels of Government have distinct responsibilities to perform according to the division of powers prescribed in the Constitution for which they need to raise resources. A dual GST will, therefore, is consistent with the Constitutional prerequisite of fiscal federalism.
The job of a tax consultant holds great importance for every business organization as he or she is responsible to analyze, evaluate and process all the tax-related procedures within the company and helping the company to perform their business activities in a legal manner.
In order to become a professional tax consultant, you first need to acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills in the field and gain momentum and experience, which is only possible by attending quality advanced direct and indirect taxation training.
InteliGenes Technologies offer the most reliable advanced direct and indirect taxation course to a candidate who wishes to pursue a career as a Tax consultant or tax manager.
In this course, the participants are taught about different types of direct and indirect taxes and Goods and Service taxes (GST), where they are levied, and how these are computed in a proper and efficient manner. Our highly effective taxation course is designed with updated course material, real-time training, proficient instructors, and the latest technology to help the students gain deeper prospects of the taxation system.
We encourage the candidates to pursue their careers in the taxation field and build inner confidence to make it big in the industry through our dedicated team of CAs and finest learning environment.
The specially designed industry-focused course is the first step for every accounts professional & freshers who wish to learn the complexities of the Income Tax and Goods and Service Tax system and put it to better use for their business organization. InteliGenes Technologies provides the needed platform to those Learners with our competitive course material and live training.
Our CA Trainers are industry professionals and Sr. Tax Consultants with immense experience in Consulting & Teaching. During the course, the participants will gain knowledge on Income Tax, Goods and Service Tax in great detail along with several acts & laws. We ensure that the participant garners the skills effectively and puts them into practical use confidently when appointed in any industry.
Our Advanced Direct and Indirect Taxation Course can be completed in 1-3 months and involves various other features such as live training sessions from industry experts with projects and assignments, latest study material, and much more. After the completion of the course, we will also provide 100% placement in the industry or certainly help you find a relevant job, although it may not be needed.
Module 1 – GST- Goods & Service Tax – By Chartered Accountant- (Indirect Tax)
Module 2 – Income Tax – By Chartered Accountant (Direct Tax)
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assess
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
Every organization, no matter the scale, needs to provide a certain amount of tax to the Government for their business purposes. They are also required to attain taxes from their employees and clients in a proper way. And to do this, they hire professionals who have the necessary skills and expertise to execute these operations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Direct and Indirect Taxation (GST) Training will provide you with a deep knowledge of the Indian taxation system and how to compute different forms of taxes in the right stance.
- It will help you in your future business ventures where you can save a lot of money by calculating all the taxes on your own.
- There is a great demand for tax consultants in the business sector, hence you will be able to find a relevant easily.
- You can also pursue several job titles such as Accounts Manager, Taxation Manager, Sr. Accountant, Accounts Executive, Assistant Accounts Manager, etc.
- Since there is a huge requirement for the above-mentioned job titles, you will be paid handsomely wherever you go.
- You can even open your own tax consultancy firm where you can offer your quality and essential services to individuals and corporate.
These are only some of the benefits of learning the Income Tax & GST Course, you can get. Thus, wait for no further and join our prestigious institute immediately. Get training from teachers who have helped thousands of students acquire high-paying jobs in numerous industries. Forge a promising career in the taxation field in any reputed firm within a span of a few months.
- GST & Tax Consultants
- Chartered Accountants
- Newbies and Beginners aspiring for a career in Taxation & Audit
- Auditors and Account Managers
- Finance Managers & Account Executives
- Students preparing for CA, CS, CFA exams
- Finance Directors
- Project Managers & Supervisors
- Tax Filing Agents & Companies
- GST Accountants, Analysts, Consultants
- Income Tax Commissioners
- Tax Coordinators & Analysts
- Account Executives
- GST Executives
- Managers & Senior Managers - Indirect Tax (GST) compliance
- Tally Professionals
- Sales & Marketing Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Company Owners
- Is anyone interested to become a Tax/GST Consultant