About This Course
Professional 3D Max Course is the computer programming software that is widely used for 3D architectures and other graphic concerns. 3D max is popularly known as Autodesk’s 3D studio and 3D studio MAX which has great benefits to implementing this software for various graphic designing, animations, games, modeling purposes, and architecture purposes. It is developed and programmed by Autodesk and media entertainment for TV commercials, game developers, and movie specialists to create visualization and architecture for better vision and results. This program has modeling capabilities and flexible architecture benefits as well as provides professionalism in 3D max for better concern.
What is 3D Max?
Autodesk 3D max has a variant to use for multiple aspects and graphics where it helps developers and architectures to create a design for their projects and multiple designing parameters. 3D max is a kind of professional computer programming software and packages that are specially designed for architects or developers to work on various aspects like graphic designing, product designing, interior design, developer designing, concept art, or designs. This program is also used for creating special effects in the film or TV industry, along with, gaming animations, medical visualization and other designing fields to get indulge with several benefits.
What is 3D max design software?
3D design software is a wide range using programs for rendering services to developers, architects, graphic designers, civil engineers, medical visions, and other specialists who use 3D modeling approaches. Along with this, this software is comprehensive in 3D designs. Animations and gaming provide better visions for designing.
Which is better 3D max and AutoCAD 3D?
Professional 3D Max Course AutoCAD software is for beginners who indulge in new dimensional functions as well as offering basic learning concepts. On the other hand, 3D Max is an advanced version of AutoCAD dimensions in which several benefits and aspects are included to provide better visualization and designing aspects to work those projects without any barrier.
Versions in 3D max?
There are mainly two types of 3D max designs that have great functions according to working culture that help experts to use according to their usage.
- If dimensions are used for architecture and designing prospects then they should follow or use the design version of designing.
- On the other hand, experts and users can use this 3D max version which in itself has a great advantage to use for multiple design concerns.
Methods of 3D Modeling
There are mainly four types of modeling methods included under 3D programming software to create various benefits in concern with modern parameters. Furthermore, these models are well diversified and effective with respect to designing fields and other aspects.
- Primitive Method
- Polygon method
- Non-uniform rational basis spline and
- Rational basis Spline
3D max uses the polygon method to make it much more worthy and dynamic with respect to adapting modern design configurations for better results.
What You’ll Learn in Professional 3D Max Course
- The course teaches the professionalism of using AutoCAD 3D to get several graphic concerns for dimensional purposes.
- Students will be learning polygon methodology for 3D max to get indulge with a wide range of designing terms for better scope.
- The course allows various techniques of building 3 Dimensional designs which can be used by architecture, developers, and other experts.
- Enhance essential skills as a graphic designer, developer, interior expert, and choice of designing field with max professionalism
- The course covers the basic and advanced stages of 3D studio professionalism that create a wide range of learning skills.
APPLICATION OF 3D-MAX Rendering, Walk-through Views Give your interiors Special effects! A Realistic look to your interiors & Architectural Designs with a Walk of Architectural drawings & layouts of all kinds. Interior design & facility planning. Line drawings. Click to View our Student Projects
Create 3D Models and Render them into Images or Movie Clips, Interior designing Walk-through Views, Design & Development. Enhance the look of your interiors with special effects. Give a Natural look to your interiors & Architectural Designs, Lighting Tools, and Models….
- Introducing 3Ds Max
- Importance of 3Ds Max for Civil/Architecture Students
- Creating all type of Standard, Extended, Primitive objects
- Creating Doors, Windows and Stairs according to parameters
- Creating Doors, Windows frame, Panel, and Glasses using Editor Spline
- Convert Spline Options
- Spline Editor: Weld, Break, Trim, Boolean, Divided, etc.
- Introducing Modifier
- How to use Modifier
- Creating a Blanket with Bed and Table Cloth using some special modifiers
- Creating Glass Model Using Modifier
- Creating Curtains using special modifiers
- Modifier: FFD, Lattice, Extrude, Displace, Shell, Skew, UVW Map etc.
- Introducing Editable Poly
- How to Convert Poly
- Poly Options: Vertex, Edge, Border, Polygon, Spline
- How to Create Basic Modeling
- How to Create Advance Modeling
- Creating Chairs, tables, fans, etc.
- Importing AutoCAD 2D Plan File in 3Ds Max
- Applying Camera, Lights, and Materials in the 3D Model view
- Rendering Model View using Default Scan line Renderer
- Rendering Building View using Mental Ray Renderer
- Introducing Material Panel
- Working with the Material Editor / Material Maps
- Using Glass, Mirror, Texture Materials, etc.
- Apply Flooring Materials etc.
- Introducing Light
- How to use Standard & Photometric Lights
- Using Spotlight and Lens effects
- Lights: Viewing a scene from a light
- Difference of Free Light & Target Lights
- Altering Light Parameters, Special Effects
- Projector Maps & Raytraced Shadows
- Introducing Cameras
- Animation Basics: Using the animate button
- Difference between Free Camera & Target Camera
- Working with keys, Controlling time
- Using the Motion Panel, Animating Objects
- Working with the Track View
- Working with Curves & Tangents
- Filtering Tracks, Working with Controllers
- Setting Rendering Parameters ..etc.
- with Camera Walkthrough