About This Course
What is Android ?
InteliGenes provides Android Development Courses according to the current requirement of the IT industry.
Android contains an operating system based on the Linux kernel, required middleware, and some essential applications. Android Inc initially developed the Android platform.
The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language.
Android can Run Multiple Apps at the Same Time. Android has a customizable home screen that keeps active widgets right at your fingertips, always accessible and always visible – without having to launch an application first.
InteliGenes is an Android Training institute with proven expertise in training useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers.
InteliGenes have a dedicated team of android trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of android development.
We have mastered the Android SDK and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our android training course.
So, right now android is becoming a very good platform for IT professionals who want to switch their careers,s and as well as seeking android job oriented training from InteliGenes, fresher can get a job easily in the IT industry.
- The student should have good knowledge of a modern, object-oriented language such as Core Java, C#, and C++.
- Methods, functions, and object-oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of Java programming and basic knowledge of using Eclipse as a Java development environment.
Benefits of Courses
- Mobile Application Developer
- Android Developer
- The system architecture of Android Activities
- Android Components
- Android Manifest
Android Development Tools
- Installation of the Android Development Tools (ADT)
- Creating Android projects in Android Studio
- Defining Devices, Emulator, and Images & using dependencies
Defining Android User Interfaces
- Accessing widgets in Activities
- View interaction
Material Design Concepts
- Material Design colors
- Material design layouts
- New concepts in material design
Development of different screen sizes
- Screen sizes and Densities
- Using device-independent pixel (DP)
- Converting between pixels and dp
Intents and Activity Communication
- Defining Activities
- Activity stack
App bar & Toolbar
- ActionBar vs. OptionMenu
- Defining an ActionBar menu
- Views in the ToolBar & options Menu
- Contextual action mode
Styling and Themes
- Styling of Views
- Using Themes for styling Activities
- Extending Android themes (Holo) & Materialistic Themes
ListViews and ListActivity
- ListView & Recycler View
- Defining List Adapter
- Performance Optimization
- File and Access restrictions
- Androids security concept
- Using Permissions
- Defining Permissions
- HttpUrlConnection Class
- JSON Parsing
Asynchronous Processing in Android
- User Interface Updates via Threads
- Androids Limits – Application Not Responding
- Using Handler for message communication
- Using AsyncTask
SQLite and ContentProvider
- Using the SQLite Database in Android
- Outlook: Using and defining ContentProvider
- Outlook: Loader
- Android System Services, AlertManager, VibratorManager, etc
- Outlook: Definition of own Services
- Definition of a BroadcastReceiver
- Registration of own BroadcastReceiver
- Using the NotificationManager
- GCM concepts
- Using Push Notifications
Location services and Google Maps
- Location-based Services
- Google Maps
- Geocoding / Reverse Geocoding
- Using GPS, Wifi, …
- RemoteViews and PendingIntents
- Updates with a fixed time interval
- Updates with Services
Using Android Sensors
Audio and Video
- Playing and recording audio
- Playing and recording video
- Overview Android testing
- Android Test ProjectUpdates with a fixed time interval
- Using Robotium
- Using Robolectric
Targeting Tablets and Smartphones
- Overview Fragments
- Multi-Pane Layouts with Fragments
- Designing layouts for tablets and phones
- Deployment Option
- Markets (Google Play / Amazon)
- Update Deployed Application